Páginas


This Blog have: Comments in Posts!

PitaPata Dog tickers

sexta-feira, 8 de maio de 2009

I’m back!

“Sa'lam” to you all,

I’m back! I’ve missed you so much!

I had a wonderful vacations: I run so much, played with my cousins and made a lot of new friends. I met my blood sister and loved it! I recognized her immediately and covered her with “dog kisses” ihihihih. I have some pictures, but my Human mom forgot to upload them to the computer. I’ll put them online as soon as possible.

My Human parents also had a great time, and they met some strange looking dogs in Tunisia! eheheh Take a good look at the picture ;)


I had a really cool present waiting for me at home… my Human parents keep telling me that this is a camel, but I still think that this is very very strange looking dog… What do you think ?

Licks,
Byte

8 comentários:

Sara Alves disse...

ohhh Byte! esse sorriso lindo é de felicidade de teres os donos só para ti outra vez não é?

o teu cão-esquisito-peludo é giro!

lambidelas
Pu

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona disse...

WELCOME BACK HOME DEAR DEAR BYTE!!!!!!!!!!!
We miss you sooooooooooooooo much!!!!
We're glad that your parents and you had a great time.....
Can't wait to see the photos on the next post!!!!
With your new friend....camel - dog you look soooooooooooooo cute and happy!!!
Loving a lot your photo!!!
You're gorgeous!!!
And what a funny and multicolor bed you have!!!
Have a great weekend dear friend!!!
Lots of love and kisses!!!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Rufus and Indie disse...

Olá Byte! Tivemos saudades tuas! Ainda bem que todos se divertiram e chegaram bem a casa! Agora tens de brincar com o teu amigo novo!
Lambidelas do Rufus e da Indie

Benny disse...

Boa noite:
tenho um Golden chamado Benny. O pai do Benny é o Jackpot da Quinta da Formiga e tem dois anos como o vosso Byte. Os pais do Jackpot são o Ashbury Venetian Virtuso da Quinta da Formiga e a Ophelia da Quinta da Formiga. Será q o vosso Byte é irmão do Jackpot e por sua vez tio do Benny?
O Byte é lindo mesmo. Fiquei curiosa. Podem ficar a conhcer o meu fiel amigo através do seguinte endereço: http://arcadenoe.sapo.pt/petsite.php?id=37480.
Lambidelas do Benny!!!

The Musketeers disse...

Welcome back Byte ! We miss you big boy !

Thor and Jack disse...

Hi Byte!
I missed you!
Glad you and your parents had a great time!
I gave you an award! Check out!
http://meupequenograndethor.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html

Happy Mother´s Day to your mom!

Love,
Thor

aninhas disse...

Olá Byte!
Mas, que cama tão fofinha...
De certeza q sabe melhor agora com os donos em casa :D

hugs and kisses from kikos world

Indi e Vicky disse...

Parece que é uma "coisa de Golden" esta paixão por peluches! E os SuperDonos tão atenciosos por terem trazido um strange looking dog só para ti!!!

O reencontro é ja Domingo, mal podemos esperar* Mil beijinhos